Thursday, May 14, 2009

About Myself

I was born in New York City. My family moved to Miami, Florida when I was twelve. I graduated from Southwest Miami High School and then attended the University of Miami where I earned a BA in Government and a BEd in Social Studies. I have a Masters Degree in Library Science from the University of Pittsburgh. I work part time as Acquisitions Librarian in the Upper St. Clair Library, and I love the work. My hobbies include reading, Sudoku and gardening. I have two sons who are both married and a two year old granddaughter. I was married for 40 years, but my husband passed away two years ago.
I have lived in a variety of places including the New York City area, Miami, Anadarko, Oklahoma, Toledo, Ohio, Des Moines, Iowa, Charlotte, North Carolina, Indianapolis and Pittsburgh where I currently reside. I love to travel. My next trip will be a cruise around the British Isles visiting Guernsey, Cork, Dublin, Liverpool, Belfast, Glasgow, Edinburgh, Loch Ness and Paris with my two sisters. We will then spend three days in London before returning home.

No comments:

Post a Comment